Blackhawk Mulcher by Fecon
The BLACKHAWK™ is the mulcher to tackle vegetation management and land clearing needs in stringy, fibrous, dense and fast-growing materials typically found in regions with higher temperatures and longer growing cycles.
The BLACKHAWK™ is designed to quickly process stubborn standing vegetation and will pick up and feed felled material to ensure no unprocessed material is left behind.
The BLACKHAWK’s ROTOR is designed with:
- Optimal sizing for quick spool up and immediate recovery.
- Reversible tools to maximize tool life and value.
- A lacing pattern to process material efficiently, optimizing production and tool life.
The BLACKHAWK’S CUTTING CHAMBER is manufactured with:
- 5/16” thick AR steel
- Sectioned bolts in replaceable sheer bars at infeed and discharge points
- Optional replaceable liner
Other design features include:
- Produces consistently fine chip size
- Broadcasting front discharge
- Ease of operation
|Standard Weight||2,700 lbs
||Max 45 GPM
||56" w/ Push Bar
|Pressure||Max 6,000 PSI|