Why Choose Bobcat Attachments?
Why Choose Bobcat Attachments?
Bobcat Attachments and Implements Offer Unbeatable
Insist on genuine Bobcat® attachments and implements for unmatched design, quality, toughness and peace of mind.
Backed By A One-Year Warranty
For even greater peace of mind, Bobcat gives you a one-year warranty on a majority of its attachments. We stand behind the materials and workmanship on all attachment components - and they are backed by the best dealer service and support. Review the warranty details.
Matched to Your Machine
When you pair Bobcat attachments and implements with your Bobcat machine, your productivity soars. From electronics to hydraulics and geometry, Bobcat attachments and implements are more versatile, ready and proven:
- Hydraulic motors, valves, tube lines and other components are matched to the capabilities of the machine's hydraulic system.
- Bobcat attachment electronics provide more versatility and functionality than any other available system.
- Multiple functions can be operated through one button or switch.
- Bobcat attachments are designed to be perfectly positioned for the immediate task.
State of The Art Manufacturing Process
Each year, Bobcat builds tens of thousands of attachments. This leads to greater precision, proven manufacturing processes and higher quality. Robotic welding delivers better penetration and more accurate welds, leading to greater attachment durability. Attachments feature high-quality, powder-coated paint. Each hydraulic attachment is thoroughly tested before shipping, ensuring it's ready for your tough jobs.
Our engineering teams work together to ensure that Bobcat attachments deliver maximum performance when paired with Bobcat machines. Here's further proof that Bobcat attachments are designed better:
- Engineers use computer-aided design and testing
- Attachments are fully integrated. With Bobcat attachments, your grapple tines won't hit your couplers, and your bucket heel height matches the intended machine.
- Removable hose guides (select attachments) offer protection as you work, and they simplify attachment hookup and removal.
- Attachments have better protection including guards, fewer exposed hoses and steel tubing.
- Bobcat Company has more attachment patents filed with the U.S. patent office than any other manufacturer.
- Many attachments can be used on multiple carriers, maximizing your versatility
Built For Tough Jobs
Throughout each Bobcat attachment or implement, you'll find better design, engineering and construction, right down to the nuts and bolts.
Hardware components are plated to increase their life, protect their structural integrity and improve their appearance. Components are plated with the best materials for the demands and types of wear they endure. Many hydraulic Bobcat attachments are standard-equipped with hydraulic hoses rated to 3500 psi. Electrical components are encapsulated in polyurethane material for protection from water, heat, cold, dust, vibration, and chemicals.
Using Finite Elemental Analysis, Bobcat engineers virtually analyze the attachment and pinpoint high-stress areas. These regions can then be enhanced and tested to improve attachment durability and provide a superior product.
The Most Attachments and Best Dealer Support
Bobcat is the world's leading attachment manufacturer - and we offer the most attachments in the industry. Attachments transform your Bobcat power unit into an equipment combination that saves time, reduces labor and generates income. They're backed by Bobcat dealers that provide quality parts, service and support. Check out the entire Bobcat attachment lineup.