V40 Utility Fork Grapple Attachment by Virnig
One-cylinder grapple designed to handle a variety of materials including manure, brush and debris.
- High tensile strength removable, replaceable 1 3/4” diameter tines.
- No cross member at tine tips allowing better material penetration.
- 2” bore, 8 3/8” stroke cylinder featuring corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rod.
- Greasable 1 1/4” diameter cylinder and hinge pins.
- Teflon® coated bushings provide lubrication at jaw hinge.
- Machine specific hydraulic package to completely protect hose routing.
- Known clearance issue on John Deere® G-Series loaders (330G, 331G, 332G, and 333G).
|Overall Bucket Width (Inches)||61.3||67.3||73.3||79.3|
|Bucket Depth (Inches)||33.5|
|Bucket Height (Inches)||21.5|
|Number of Tines||9||10||11||12|
|Space Between Tines (Inches)||5.4||5.3||5.2||5.1|
|Tine Diameter (Inches)||1.75*|
|Grapple Jaw Opening (Inches)||38.0|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||835||860||950||990|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Less than 2400 pounds|
*Tine Material is 1045 CFSR Round Stock (100,000 PSI Minimum Yield Strength).