V30 Compact Tractor Utility Fork Grapple Attachment by Virnig
A durable, versatile one-cylinder grapple with replaceable tines.
- 1” diameter greaseable grapple pins.
- Designed for easy cleanout and bulk material penetration.
- Handles a variety of materials including manure, brush, and debris.
- Corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rod made in the USA.
- High tensile strength tines require no maintenance and are removable for easy replacement.
- Light weight, yet durable construction perfect for compact tractors and small skid loaders.
|Overall Bucket Width (Inches)||49.0||54.5||60.5||66.5||72.5|
|Bucket Depth (Inches)||27.3|
|Bucket Height (Inches)||21.4|
|Number of Tines||7||8||9||10||11|
|Space Between Tines (Inches)||6.0||5.9||5.7||5.6||5.4|
|Tine Diameter (Inches)||1.5*|
|Grapple Jaw Opening (Inches)||37.5|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||480||510||540||570||600|
*Tine Material is 1045 CFSR Round Stock (100,000 PSI Minimum Yield Strength).