Excavator Bucket - John Deere | Blue Diamond Attachments
EXCAVATOR BUCKET - John Deere Excavator Mounts
Blue Diamond® Buckets are our most popular, general-purpose, heavy-duty excavator buckets. They are used for digging in a broad range of materials, including dirt, clay, and rock. Optional side cutters are available for all buckets for machines 12,000 lbs and larger. We use AR400 on the sides, cutting edge, mounting brackets, and reinforcing wear bars. AR400 is much stronger than T1 and more wear-resistant. The shell is constructed from A-572-50 because it has to be rolled. J Series Style Teeth are standard, but other teeth are available.
- Designed with heavy-duty AR400 steel and optional side cutters
- Equipped with thick wear straps and wear pads
- Included with standard J Series Style Teeth
- All excavator buckets are built to OEM specifications
- Optional dead pins available