Dust & Odor Control - PTO | Buffalo Turbines
Dust & Odor Control - PTO by Buffalo Turbines
The Buffalo Turbine PTO Dust Controller misting system attaches to common 540 PTO drives for dust suppression in the Demolition, C&D Recycling and Metal Recycling industries. Quick mounts to most three point hitch configurations. Connect the proprietary Gyratory Atomizing Nozzle to a common 3/4″ garden hose and harness the power of a legendary Buffalo Turbine single stage turbine to control and suppress dust, odor and smoke particles. At 240lbs, the PTO Dust Controller is by far the lightest option available on the market for controlling dust in a large scale application.
Buffalo Turbine Gyratory Atomizing Nozzle
- Single, low maintenance non-plugging nozzle generates atomized water mist to control and suppress dust, odor and smoke particulates.
- Uses standard municipal water pressure and common 3/4″ garden hose connection.
- Adjust water volume from 0 to 20 gallons per minute.
- Change spray direction with remote control for non-electric models.
- Horizontal spray over 125′ in neutral wind.
- Vertical spray over 50′ in neutral wind.