Tiller (3 pt) | Bobcat® - Compact Tractors
Tiller (3 pt) for Bobcat Compact Tractors
Built for easy and efficient soil preparation, the 3-point tiller implement quickly turns a backyard plot into a soil bed for gardening. It’s perfect for cultivating, aerating and stirring up soil for gardens, food plots and other tillage needs.
This compact tractor implement can be switched between forward or reverse rotation, allowing top-cutting and under-cutting in either direction. Adjustable runners allow you to till soil up to 7 inches deep, and each flange includes six tines for more efficient digging with less vibration. Oil-bath lubrication with an all-gear-driven driveline delivers better performance and less maintenance. Designed to work closer to buildings, fences and trees.
How The Tiller Implement Works
The tiller is a power take-off (PTO) driven implement, so it does not require its own engine or motor. The PTO transfers the power from the compact tractor engine to the tiller. You simply attach the tiller to the 3-point hitch and engage the PTO shaft to the tractor. The tiller tines rotate in the opposite direction as the tires when the tractor is moving forward and cover the tire tracks for a consistent finish, eliminating tiller side-shifting, and reducing the need for more than one pass to complete the work. It is important to know if your tractor offers independent PTO or live PTO when engaging your implement. Please read the owner’s manual thoroughly.
Things To Do With a Tiller
- 3-point tiller tears through clumps and loosens soil.
- Mixes compost, fertilizer, manure and mulch into the soil.
- Adds amendments to flower beds.
- Prepares land for planting.
- Removes weeds between rows.
- Forward/Reverse Rotation: Bi-directional operation allows for top-cutting and under-cutting in either direction.
- Three Widths: Available in 48-inch, 60-inch or 72-inch widths; select the model appropriate for your tractor PTO horsepower.
- Gear-Driven Driveline: With grease-bath lubrication for better performance, more durability and less maintenance.
- Self-Sharpening Heat-Treated Tines: Save time and money by maintaining sharp edges even after tearing through hard, rocky terrain.
- Tilling Depth Adjustment: Adjustable runners offer depth control with up to 7-inch tilling depth for maximum mixture of all layers of the soil and more precise tilling operation.
- Six Tines Per Flange: For more efficient digging and less vibration.
- Category 1 3-Point Hitch: A 3-point hitch is used to attach your rear-mounted tiller implement. An adjustable top link is centered above 2 lower link arms, comprising the 3 points. The tiller implement quickly and easily attaches with connecting pins at each point.
- Durable, Corrosion-Resistant Powder-Coat Finish: Protects the tiller for extra-long life out in the elements.
- Heavy-Duty PTO Shaft and Slip Clutch: PTO shaft is designed for various sizes of tractors. Slip clutch protects the gearbox from damage.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh