Rotary Cutter | Bobcat® - Compact Tractors
Rotary Cutter for Bobcat Compact Tractors
The tractor rotary cutter easily cuts overgrown grass, stalks and light brush to help you keep pastures and other areas of your acreage looking great.
This compact tractor implement has free-swinging blades to reduce the shock of impact when a stationary object is hit. The 12-gauge steel deck features a stump-jumper blade pan with 3-inch heat-treated forged blades for extra strength. A shear bolt through the input shaft protects the gearbox and drive-line from damage. The tapered round back allows tighter turns for easy maneuvering to clear around trees and outbuildings or in tight spaces.
How The Rotary Cutter Implement Works
The rotary cutter is a power take-off (PTO) driven tractor implement, so it does not require its own engine or motor. The PTO transfers the power from the compact tractor engine to the cutter. You simply attach the rotary cutter to the 3-point hitch and engage the PTO shaft to the tractor. It is important to know if your tractor offers independent PTO or live PTO when engaging your implement. Please read the owner’s manual thoroughly.
Things To Do With A Rotary Cutter
- The rotary brush cutter helps clear pastures, ditches or wildlife habitat preserves.
- Controls overgrown grass or small brush on acreages, around ponds and in wooded areas.
- Easily takes care of unwanted weeds and thorny shrubs.
- Clears old brush in preparation for creating a spring food plot.
- Balanced Stump-Jumper Blade Pan: Protects blades from rocks, stones and roots.
- Heavy-Duty Blades: Free-swinging 3-inch heat-treated blades are strong enough to get tough jobs done.
- Tapered Back: Designed for easy maneuvering in tight spaces and around trees.
- 12-Gauge Deck Construction: Includes heavy-duty steel bracing on top of cutter for extra strength.
- Sheer-Bolt Protected: Shielded PTO shaft with shear pin protects gearbox and drive-line from damage.
- Three Widths: 48-inch, 60-inch and 72-inch models available; select the model that best matches your tractor PTO horsepower.
- Adjustable Cutting Heights: Adjust the rear wheel to set the height of the mower, from 1.5 inches to 9 inches, for a longer cut or to avoid stumps and other obstacles you don’t want to run over.
- Puncture-Resistant Wheel: Laminated design keeps rolling through tough terrain.
- Category 1 3-Point Hitch: A 3-point hitch is used to attach your rear-mounted rotary cutter implement to your compact tractor. An adjustable top link is centered above two lower link arms, comprising the three points. The rotary cutter implement quickly and easily attaches with connecting pins at each point.
- Durable, Corrosion-Resistant Powder-Coat Finish: Protects the rotary brush cutter for extra-long life out in the elements.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh